Monday, November 16, 2009

No-Sew Stockings

I just launched a new product in my Etsy Store. I am so excited to introduce to you my No-Sew Stocking Kits. I also have the stockings available already made.

Picture 134Picture 148

They are really simple to make. If you can tie your own shoes you can make this stocking.

They come in two sizes:
Regular $10 (3 or more $8 a kit): finished size is approximately 9" wide by 16" long
Mini $6 (3 or more $5 a kit): finished size is approximately 4.5" wide by 8.5" long

Each kit includes:
2 pre-cut pieces of Holiday printed fleece
1 ribbon length of approximately 36"
1 ribbon length of approximately 12"
1 safety pin
Instructions Page.

The instructions include the directions for both styles.

You can purchase them at my Etsy Store or by emailing me at: krafymum03 (at) gmail (dot) com. If you email me I will send you an invoice through PayPal. Be sure to include how many you want and of which print you would like. Shipping will be calculated.

Prints I have available:

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online