Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Upcycled/Recycled T-Shirt Dresses

I have been obsessed with making t-shirt dresses since the day I stumbled across Ashley’s blog Lil Blue Boo

Ari now has 4 dresses with this one being the most recent one in which I used the t-shirt I recently purchased for her and just added the layered skirt.  I also made the leggings (still trying to perfect my method) and have made long sleeves that I will attach once the cold weather comes.

 070

Then I made this dress for our friends little girl who just turned 2. 

024

I’m loving the added rosette embellishments.

028

I used the flat lock stitch for some of the seams.

030

Last but not least I made this fun and colorful dress for my Etsy shop.

Etsy Dress Etsy Dress 2

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online