Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Seasonal Pillow Covers

Just finished making these pillow covers.  They turned out so cute and they were super easy to make. 

I finished this fall/thanksgiving themed ones just in time!  I love the off centered orange stripe (the orange is sparkly too, love the sparkles!!!)

DSC09359

I know these one’s are a little late for the holiday but they are ready for next year.  The only thing I would change if I was to make these again would be to make the orange frame larger.DSC09360

I had a hard time finding just the right ribbon to make these pillows covers look like presents.  Then I found out that JoAnn’s sells a ribbon that looks like burlap without the rough feel of burlap.  Then my other struggle was finding just the right green something to go in the center of the bow.  I must admit I’m not entirely in love with what I used but they do still look cute!

DSC09361 DSC09362

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online