Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Book Help

I’m not even sure anyone even follows me anymore since I’ve been such a slacker but if you do I could sure use your help.  I want to start doing a tradition I read about a while ago where the family wrapped up all their Christmas books and depending on how many they had they start opening one a night until Christmas Eve.  I don’t want to just go buy a whole bunch of meaningless Christmas books.  I would love them to be about the true meaning of Christmas, about giving rather than receiving, and about Christ.  Here’s where I need your help. 

What are your families favorite Christmas books?

Just leave a comment of your favorites and if you want why you love them!

Thanks a ton!

1 comment:

Emily John said...

http://beinglds.blogspot.com/2009/11/jocelyns-list-of-best-christmas-books.html

try this link. it has a ton of books. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online