Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A review and Bunk Bed Renovation

The Review…

I am excited for the opportunity to review a product from CSN Stores.  I am not sure what I’m going to review as CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from modern dining room furniture to cute cookware to chic lighting pieces!  It’s going to be fun to scour through all the selections and find something to review.  So check back soon to see what I found and how I liked it!!!!

The Bunk Bed….

I can’t believe I never posted here about the log bunk beds that my dad and I made (mostly my dad) a couple of years ago for the kids.  Here’s what it looked like until last a few weeks ago:

image

We were going to add a stairway to the side but then we changed our minds and decided to turn it into more of an indoor playground.  So we added a rope ladder and a climbing wall.  They are loving it!!!007-2-1

It helps to ease the cabin fever and gets them some good exercise in when it’s too cold outside.  Now all that’s missing is a slide LOL!!!

1 comment:

Emily John said...

how fun!! I think you definitely need a slide.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online