Friday, October 8, 2010

Crochet Trim and Appliqué Bodysuits

I so excited to get to announce my new product I have available in my etsy shop!!!  I’ve been working on these over the last couple of weeks trying to come up with new fun designs that aren’t already out there.  I know there are already a ton of people who offer appliqué bodysuits (onsies) on Etsy so you might be wondering what makes mine different.  Well I’ve figured out a way to add crochet trim to those plain white bodysuits to give the onsie that little added flare!!! 

So head on over and take a look at what I have,  I still have a few more styles to list that I will hopefully get up later this evening, but I really need to study for a test that I have to take today. 

After visiting I would love to hear what ones you liked most.

Here’s a sneak peak at some of the styles that I haven’t listed yet:

046-1-2  020-1-2 028-1

This set was inspired by my Cousin-In-Law who is expecting Twins, which is available in my etsy shop right now.

010-1

I am offering custom orders on almost everything I have or will have listed, just send me a message.  I will also be offering plain white bodysuits with just the crochet trim and no appliqué.

1 comment:

Shelly @Crafty Creative Studio said...

Love the twin inspired set! Such great prices too. I will pass on your shop to my friends with little ones. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online