Friday, June 11, 2010

Re-Introduction to my Rock-A-Bye Duo and little plug for me….

I made these two little quilts about 6 months ago and attempted at selling them individually on Etsy.  I decided to give my Etsy a rest for a little while but now I’m back staring this Duo

Here’s a few pictures of my Rock-A-Bye Crib and Doll size Quilts:

RBB Crib and Doll Quilt

I have decided to combine the two together so one little one can have a quilt and a matching quilt for their doll or to drag around as a comfort “blankie”.  Or even one for the baby and one for the nursery wall.

The Crib Size quilt is trimmed with my homemade chenille.  It was also machine quilted including cloud shapes in the blue for the sky!!!

RBB Crib Quilt

The Doll size quilt is ragged around all the design to create a fun texture throughout the quilt.

RBB Doll Quilt I am also selling photography prints in my Etsy shop.  Like these ones:

 

Logan Utah Temple Vintage 8x12 MCP

Garden Stroll 12x8 MCP

So swing on over a take a look and then spread the word for me please!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online