Thursday, January 21, 2010

LBB/Dharma Design Entry #1

Here is my first entry for the Lil Blue Boo/Dharma Trading Design Challenge.  I used the LBB Recycled T-Shirt Hoodie Pattern.

“Monster Truck Rally”

Picture 092

The line that goes across the front of the shirt was the source of inspiration for adding the Monster Truck Appliqués. 

Picture 055

One of the changes I made to the pattern was I did the sleeves as two layers.  I made them so I can detach the lower sleeve when it warms up.  That way my son can wear it now and wear it through the summer.

 Picture 056 Picture 059

I love this tunneling affect the pocket gave!!!

Picture 134

Picture 139

My Handsome model!!!

 Picture 087

2 comments:

Kestlyn said...

Such a handsome monster truck driver! Great Hoodie :)

Kristin said...

This is really cute!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online