Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A friend in need…

There’s a young lady we know in our community who is just $350 short of going to college this semester.  I wanted to see what I could do to help her out so I have set up a special listing of my Affinity Purse PDF Pattern with all the proceeds on purchases made from now until August 19th to go to her.

DSC_0109

My husband and I have struggled to get ourselves through college (we’re still trying to get him through school).  It’s tough in these hard economic times and even tougher with college prices going up.  We’ve had to take out loans and that’s not fun.  We don’t want her to lose her drive to go when she is so close to having the funds she needs.

So if you can spare $5 go HERE and purchase my pattern and if we get 80 people to purchase it then she’ll have the money she needs to go to college!

 

Thank you so much for your continued support of my blog and for helping out our friend in need!

 

Mathew 25:35-40

“35 For I was an ahungred, and ye bgave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a cstranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye avisited me: I was in bprison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee asick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have adone it unto one of the bleast of these my cbrethren, ye have done it unto me.”

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online