Monday, July 9, 2012

Gone too long…

We had a vacation all last month.  We took a road trip from our home in Utah to Orlando, Florida!!!  It was a lot of fun.  We decided to split the trip into 5 nights and 6 days.  We traveled on average 400 miles each day and each night we stayed at campgrounds (mostly KOA’s).  With three kids ages 6,4,and 20 months I was a little worried how they would do come day 3 of traveling.  But thanks to the wonderful technology of dual screen portable DVD players it went over much better than I could’ve expected.

Anyways I’ve been on a much longer vacation from blogging.  I don’t know what it is but I have a hard time getting any blog posts done.  Not just on my crafting one but also on our family one.  My problem is probably because I spend most of my spare time designing or creating something new! 

Right now nap time has consisted of trying to boost my sewing business by making hair/hat bows and trying to strategize the best way to market my sewing classes.  Marketing is definitely an area I struggle with.    So here is my marketing plug for today….

Come check out my cute new flower hair clips at my Sew Frenzy Shop

DSC_0380 DSC_0378

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online