Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Freezer Paper Stencil

Sorry I haven't been very good to my devoted 6 Followers, but I'm hoping to make up for that over the next few days as I have several projects to post. So, if you are not already one of my devoted followers click the link on the right side to start following me!!!
So to start off I wanted to jump on the bandwagon of using freezer paper for stenciling (scroll down a little bit and you will find a link to a PDF file for a tutorial). I really wanted to bleach the design into the shirt. So I created a design, and using Sure Cuts Alot I had my Cricut cut it out on the freezer paper. Unfortunately mid way through the 24 x 6 inch design my computer decided to restart itself and therefore my cutting process stopped. So I had to peel the paper off the cutting mat, put a new strip of paper on, and restart the design. It worked out great, except I didn't get the freezer paper that is suppose to go on the inside of the shirt down very well and so the bleach leaked leaving me with this:

So I then decided to try the design again only this time I used fabric paint and this is how it turned out. My husband modeling his new shirt for me. I was making a cheesy smiley face at him so he would smile for me!!!

1 comment:

Missy said...

That bleach was an accident? I love it!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online